Just 10km south of Ipswich and 45km west of Brisbane CBD, Cadence at Ripley is nestled amongst the trees of the Ripley Valley.
New Release: Ripley Corridor, QLD
Home to Ripley Town Centre, a low-carbon community connecting and intertwining with the surrounding natural green landscape, Ripely is surrounded by a plethora of nearby amenities and services such as:
- Education and childcare, including high schools, primary schools and the University of Southern Queensland
- Medical centres and Hospitals, including Mater Private Hospital
- Employment hubs, such as the RAAF Base, Amberley and Swanbank Industrial Park
- Commuter connections including access to Centenary Highway, Ipswich Motorway, Cunningham Highway, Centenary Highway, Ipswich Railway Station and Springfield Central Station
- Plus a range of extracurricular environments, including leisure and activity centres, parks and forests, even a selection of vineyards!
Cadence at Ripley – A Snapshot
As the name suggests, Cadence Estate has been designed with movement in mind, treating the surrounding natural environment with respect and the goal to fit in, not stand out.
Just 3km from Ripley town centre, the Estate boasts a carefully planned family community, perfect for a relaxing afternoon picnic, kicking a ball with a mate, or just enjoying the rhythms of nature. Features include a family friendly park, basketball half-court and children’s sensory playground.
Partnering with long-time affiliates and land developers AV Jennings, ALC secured 6 of fewer than 300 lots in this sought-after development which is expected to be completed in 20 weeks. Our packages were slowly released to the market over 6 weeks and were all contracted within a few weeks.
Each of the six properties offer high specification inclusions, which not only offers ultimate value to the end-user, but creates an inviting, ready-to-rent property for prospective tenants, reducing vacancy time once the project is completed. Our properties feature:
- Four terrace homes and two traditional detached homes
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 & 2 carparks
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Alfresco dining area
- High-quality Omega appliances
- Stone benchtops throughout
- Timber-look laminate flooring
Alongside these specific features, ALC always guarantees a full, turn-key standard that features:
- Full landscaping throughout
- Completed driveway
- Ready to use clothesline
- Even the numbers on the letterbox!
As with all our properties, our Cadence at Ripley properties came with the option to include ALC Shield, our post-settlement package which provides exceptional and ongoing value to your client, allowing them to better protect their investment into the future. ALC Shield includes:
- Guaranteed first tenant guarantee – peace of mind that your client’s investment property will be leased sooner with our guaranteed first tenant introduction.
- Front lawn and garden care – ALC Shield ensures your client’s property is maintained in the best way possible with regular lawn care services free of charge for the first year.
- Landlord protection Insurance – Landlord insurance is essential to protecting a homeowner when things go wrong, so we’ve included a year of free coverage with every home purchased.
- Tax depreciation schedule – We’re committed to removing the complexity of investment home delivery, which is why we include tax depreciation schedules with all our investments.
- Independent building inspection – We provide a free independent building inspection from a third-party inspection group to ensure every home meets building code requirements.
- Quality Control – All ALC investment homes are quality controlled with internal and external audits to ensure that everything works as planned.
To find out more about our next project, ALC Shield, or how we can partner with you to deliver the best investment properties for your clients, get in touch with one of our team here.
We’d love to connect
Always speak to your qualified financial advisor for tailored advice for you.